Illustrator, Lagos, Nigeria
Illustrator, Graphic Designer and Comic book artist. I use illustration as a means to recreate my world as it could be.
I am a Nigeria-based Illustrator, specialized in comic books, graphic novels & concept art. My work explores narrative and African storytelling through traditional and digital illustration.
My practice has led me to work for clients such as YouNeek Studios Maryland, USA, publisher of the critically acclaimed E.X.O Graphic Novel featured on CNN Africa, Mashable, Forbes and BBC, released August 2015, Farafina Magazine, Onward Paper Mill, True Tarpan UK, FansConnectOnline Limited; the creators of the award-winning Afrinolly App, and CSED; publishers of the first ever Nigerian sports-themed Graphic Novel; Nigerian Golden Legends.
- Creative Director at Linebug Studios
- February 2018 – Present 6, Jimoh Adebiyi, Alapere, Lagos
- Communications Support Officer at Pedabo Associates Ltd.
- September 2014 – January 2018 Nigeria
- Acting Creative Head at Brandconnectmedia
- November 2013 – April 2014 Lagos, Nigeria
- Assistant Creative Director at Footwork Design Studios
- 2004 – 2007 Lagos, Nigeria
- BA Hons Graphic Design at University of Benin, Benin City
- 2007 – 2011 Edo State, Nigeria
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) at Yaba College of Technology
- 2001 – 2003 Lagos, Nigeria
- Puetrak Concepts ltd
- Onward Paper Mill Plc
- Litramed Publications
- Farafina magazine
- Panaramic Entertainment
- Pandora Comics. Street Media Ltd
- Wheels n Rims Ltd
- Ovetta Sportiff, UK
- Mustard Seed Communications
- YouNeek Studios USA
- Nigerian Culture Kids
- Search For Common Ground
- Digital marketing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Digital Painting
- Comic Book Art
- Character Design
- Art Direction
- Creative Writing
- Corporate Communications
- Communications Design
- Artist of the Year, Comic Panel Awards
- Best Graduating Student in Academic Performance, University of Benin, Nigeria.